Sunday 31 August 2014





 


 
Yesterday we made a toast with the kids to our well-spent summer and to welcome the start of the new term.  We have never been much of a "fly by the seat of our pants" kind of family.  We enjoy structure and organisation, which is why we aren't sad to return to our usual, everyday routine.  The children are very excited to go back to school, I'm happy to begin a new work venture and we're all looking forward to having three newly renovated rooms by the end of the year.  But don't get me wrong, I want to prolong time spent outdoors with my face to the sun, I feel we didn't spend enough time this Summer on the beach and can hardly remember wearing sundresses and sandals now. 
Here's to Autumn fires and woollen socks.
 
1.  the last of our Hydrangeas, I love their fading colour
2.  in the park
3.  our tomato plants have just started to ripen, they taste so sweet
4.  tomorrow is her final day as a seven year old, I wish I could bottle it up for her to remember
5.  Autumn in the air
6.  mon coeur




No comments:

Post a Comment